Important GUS info

Global Underscore (GUS) 2019

Saturday, June 22, 2019: 10:00 am–2:00 pm EST (UTC-04:00)


We have various costs for GUS, including making the NEW WEBSITE!
Please “like” the Global Underscore Facebook page
written during reflection/harvest by anonymous participant

June 9 ( _ ) practice at Eden's Expressway

(posted with permission)

Tearful and eternal
a home
a certain sweat
sweet
sensual home
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
I am here
Right where I am
Where I am is where I am
Here I am I am here
home
Soft hereness
thank you
thank you

in open wakefulness
a perfect smile.

an eyes closed eye-opening.

thank you.

knees bend into chest
rock
right
left
thank you
thank you
thank you

male and female
sensemales
so thank you

Beyond mother and father is sensor.
Sense. Or...

Light arc halos her delicate strong whole
perfect shadow on wall
one heel lifted, like subtly parted lips.
I'm home.

Thank you.

Shhhhh
So surely melting into one
shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment